Monday, August 4, 2008

Selling my nintendo wii

So after owning one of the most revolutionary pieces of gaming technology in the last decade or so, I have decided that it is now time for me to part ways with my nintendo wii! We had some fun times, battling against bowser and his minions in super mario galaxy (my favorite wii game). There were some disappointments as well, manhunt for example was an utter waste of my hard earned money. On the other hand, where manhunt fell off, mario & sonic at the olympic games made up for it along with super smash brothers and mario kart.

Why am I selling my wii?

First of all, i'm broke! Secondly, I realized that I hardly play it and have found myself to be more attracted to microsoft's xbox 360. The 360 has more games to choose from which explains the wider genre of games it offers. Additionally, priced a lot lower than sony's playstation 3 it speaks to the hearts of people like myself struggling to stay above the poverty line.

So after figuring that I had exhausted all the gadgets and amenities the wii has to offer I realized that I had not tried out the wii fitness board and wii fit. Why am I not surprised? First of all, at 6'2 165lbs, I doubt that I need any excercise. (I do run a couple miles each day, that should suffice enough). There is no way on this planet that I would make the wii fit plunge! I do not find it comforting burning up a sweat while engaging myself in something that should be relaxing!

It is my firm belief that I am ready to take the halo 3 leap and convert to the xbox 360. After bad mouthing microsoft for years I admit the console has grown on me, along with it's bulky controller. (thanks for making it more user friendly)

Anyway, macbooks' still rule, apple kicks serious #$%^ and windows sucks!
(Take that Willam "Bill" Gates)

No comments: