Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Feeling Lost

Don't you just dislike it when you feel lost and confused? Well I've been feeling that way recently and the feeling has been pretty hard to shake. I've tried writing down things to do each day, "organizing my life", "getting my life together", along with prayer and Lord knows what else, I just can't shake the darned confusion! Sigh, I think it's a result of me having a lot of things on my mind recently and not being able to resolve the issues as quickly as I would want. Whatever the cause may be, I'm tired of it! And I'm in desperate need for some clarity and direction in my life!

Sometimes I wish my brain had a local yellow pages for my thoughts or some kind of directory to keep them from getting so convoluted. Additionally I would have a local search engine in my brain (like google) that could pick out the necessary information for me and list them in order of relevance! Now that would be neat! Google brain! (As if google doesn't have enough applications out there already!).

Generally speaking I don't use yellow pages or searches of that sort on a regular basis. If I need to find local business or services I usually resort to google maps (google should pay me for free advertisement!). But seriously, I love google maps! More so than mapquest. I'm not sure why but I never got the hang of using mapquest. Plus, google maps not only gives you directions but you get to see the actual location of the place you're looking for!

I love food - did I mention that?

Earlier today I was searching through a site my friend told me to check out (local.com) for some local restaurants. I searched for the closest In N Out burger I could find. For those of you outside of the Los Angeles area In N Out makes some of the most scrumptious, to die for burgers you will ever taste in the western hemisphere! I was able to find an In N Out location just 4 miles from me on the outskirts of Hollywood, not too shabby if I say so myself.

Anyway..

My brain is still convoluted and after saying all that mumbo jumbo I may have to invest in some brain police to direct the traffic in my cerebral cortex - or something like that.

No comments: