Thursday, August 7, 2008

Bored at work

Is being bored at work a good thing? Would you rather be bored than overwhelmed by work? For most of us out there I'm assuming our answer would be the former, boredom.

Since I'm bored and not in the mood to construct meaningful sentences. I will just throw a couple things out there and you (the reader) should be thankful for whatever 2 cents you pick up in the process (Just kidding!).

A list of some songs on my ipod:

For motivation

Mavado - money changer
Mavado - overcome

To get the blood flowing

Soulja Boy - Shoot out
Soulja Boy - Snap & Roll

Nostalgic purposes

Tupac - Keep ya head up
Biggie - Sky is the limit

For the ladies

Ryan leslie ft Cassie - Addiction
Lloyd - One for me

When I'm feeling like a boss

Mavado - Car back
Lloyd Banks - Money rules the world

(My boss just returned - back to work!)

No comments: