Monday, August 4, 2008

Employment

I currently work for a relative where I am getting way less than my qualifications stipulate. Additionally the conditions at the office are less than ideal for me (dusty, no a/c, dirt, grime etc..).
After two weeks of not receiving my full pay (which is less than what i should be paid!!) I'm seriously seeking job opportunities elsewhere. Unfortunately the employment atmosphere in the country I reside is quite hostile and I cannot foresee myself being employed elsewhere in the near future!

Recruitment agency

I am unaware of any such agencies where I live as this would be of great assistance in aiding my job search.

On my way home from my holiday weekend I drove through Manchester and wondered what the job opportunities were like in that parish? The town seemed very slow paced and dry - not somewhere I would like to be. (No jobs in manchester for me)

Till some opportune job vacancy pops up, I'm stuck working for peanuts!

Even a call centre job vacancy!

"Will work for beer"

No comments: