Monday, August 16, 2010

More boredom

It's Monday, I had plans to spend the day with this girl i like and ish.. (lol) but due circumstances beyond my control that plan may be out the window now.
So... whats the plan?
I'm not sure, I generally like Mondays, there is a strange optimism that accompanies Mondays for me. Due to this, i am usually productive on Mondays. #randomthought.
I already sent one of my friends a link to download a mixtape I had promised him a couple days ago. Not sure what's next on todays agenda. I'm probably going to workout soon. Oh wait! I know, I have to cut up the thawed out chicken for my mom. I guess she is going to cook dinner later (YUMtastic).
My blog is so dead these days, lol.. I remember when I had somewhat of a following, oh well, thats what you get for a lack of commitment.

More random thoughts..

School starts a week from now..

I want a new jansport

I'm looking forward to going to the library

I'm going to miss my pretty friends in Jamaica (#vaintweet)

and...

I need to get back in shape.


No comments: