Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Boredom

Summer is now closing down and like most summers, boredom played an integral role in the daily happenings (or lack thereof) in my days. (Sarcasm) ...
Anyhow, like i said, Summer is almost done so all that free time is about to be gone, and like my mom would say "free paypa bun". So what next?
School..
Aye yi yi.... school is the 9 - 5 for the unemployed. I can't say that i'm looking forward sitting in class listening to the annoying monotony that a college classroom consists of, but.. its a means to an end (I HOPE!!!). On a lighter, happier note, I am looking forward to seeing my friends.. all three of them :/ Hahaha.. Fall 2010.. lets go.
Modeling and Movies
I'm planning on doing some modeling on the side, hopefully one of these headshots which i havent taken yet will land me a spot in a movie or commerical, stay tuned.. (i'm serious).
Anyway, i haven't dropped the blogosphere a line in a while.. soooo.. prepare to see more of me soon!
Toodles!
ps* Definitely broke the screen of my mackbook :( #geekfail

No comments: