Sunday, September 14, 2008

Birthday gift?




My birthday is coming up (not really, its 2mnths away) and I am contemplating what item(s) I should buy myself. I was really thinking of getting a mac but I don't think my pocket will allow for it. Next on the list would be some sort of game console but knowing me, I'm not gonna have enough time to play it (unless its a psp). Soo... that leaves, blackberry curve, shoes, a watch, or some other form of jewelry.

I think a fancy, luxury watch would be a nice fit. I've been in want for a dressy, fashionable watch for sometime now and I think this birthday may be the time that I satisfy this need. Ideally, a Movado would fit me nicely :-) but again, I'm not sure if I can afford one. The most affordable dressy - fashionable/luxury watch that comes to mind would be something from Kenneth Cole. I like his watches, they're sleek and affordable. In the event that I don't get a Movado, Kenneth Cole places a definite 1st choice.

I like jewelry but I'm not that fashion conscious. I've heard about the Cartiers and the Tag Heurs but I really couldn't tell you one if it fell right there in my face. Lucky for me there's the watchery. It's an online luxury watch store which has a plethora of stylish and affordable brand name wrist watches. They also have an e-bay store which has close to 100% feedback (for you non - ebay junkies this is GOOD!).

The watch I'm interested in getting is at the top of the page. I definitely have enough money to get the watch and the blackberry curve and a pair of shoes :-) All of which I would like to get for my birthday. As a matter of fact, I could get all of those things plus some jewelry if I budget right. I saw this watch in a store at the mall and it costed twice the price the watchery is selling it for. Hopefully they have it when my bday comes around!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

As a matter of fact, I could get all of those things plus some jewelry if I budget right.

watch said...

hop you get the watch