Monday, September 8, 2008

Money woes



It's so ironic the things I come across on a daily basis. Whats so ironic about them? Well my life has an uncanny way of positioning me with things, events and people directly related to whatever challenge I'm experiencing.

Case in fact, bills.com's iq test. Just this evening I had a long "meeting" with my parentals about budgeting and our on going money woes as we anticipate major debts and financial hurdles. Bills.com to the rescue? Not exactly, but their iq test is very helpful and easy to understand and go through.

My iq score was pretty low, it was 78%, a C. I scored poorly on the debt and wealth sections. It's not my fault I don't know my credit score, I'm a college student!(laughing to myself). But seriously, I could use a financial advisor right about now. Someone who could plot the rest of my financial goals and life on a whole for me. Steer me on that path to wealth creation.

After taking the test and receiving your score you are shown the relative answers for the questions you answered. Because there is no right or wrong answers just more appropriate ones, you are given a second chance to improve your score by choosing a more suitable answer. For example, lets say the question was:

How much of your paycheck do you save per month?

Answers:
  1. 10%
  2. 5%
  3. None
  4. All
And your answer was 3. None. You would probably ge the minimum point allocation for this question. On seeing the answers you would have a chance to select the best choice (possibly 10%) thus increasing your score.

All in all the bills.com iq test is pretty helpful and useful as it gives you tips for getting out of debt, increasing wealth and encourages a responsible approach to everyday financial challenges.

No comments: