Thursday, August 23, 2007

The Mario Siblings Welcome You





It is hoped that you will be entertained and informed by the Junkiness of the Junkster in charge (Thats me).
Junk may consist of, but is not limited to:

  • Weird but interesting videos from youtube, google video etc
  • Interesting photographs from across the globe, especially Jamaica and/or U.S.A
  • Sayings from different countries, for example a Jamaican proverb
    "One one coco full basket" accompanied by an appropriate translation:
    Each effort or object no matter how small contributes equally to a bigger outcome :-)
  • A special segment called, "the junkiest oddest thing happened to me today"
  • Lastly, my opinion on things I consider to be weird and junkified :-) along with whatever InTeR WeB JuNk I can find around town.

Stay Tuned..

No comments: